Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property organisation, looking to appoint an experienced Regional Facilities Manager to cover 18 Retail sites throughout the Midlands and Northern England, to be based from Sheffield.
The successful candidate will be a vibrant individual who can provide on-site support and management to contractors and unsupervised staff, with a key focus on driving day to day operation of the retail sites.
- Overseeing and managing all operational requirements of the portfolio of the retail parks, in line with the set budget.
- Adhering to company procedures, and ensuring all sites are health & safety compliant, in line with relevant legislation.
- Managing of all on-site personnel, ensuring high and efficient standards of service and KPI/SLA compliance.
- Ensuring all plant, machinery and building fabric are maintained to the highest standards, including the management of both planned and reactive maintenance.
- Liaising with clients, tenants and contractors on a daily basis to build a strong network and relationships to ensure standards of service are maintained across the portfolio.
Skills & Experience Required
- Do you have previous experience in a similar multi-site role, preferably with retail experience?
- Do you have proven experience in managing a team?
- Do you have previous budget management experience?
- Do you hold a h&s qualification?
- Do you have strong FM knowledge across both hard and soft services?
The successful candidate will be a motivated FM professional with a real passion for doing an excellent job.