Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a national academy, whom occupy a prestigious grade 2 listed building in central London. Our client is now looking for a Facilities Manager with a preference for an immediate start.
• To be the competent person across the FM portfolio and be the controlling manager for all operation of facilities and systems, and so that the building operates to maximum capacity on a 24 x 7-day basis.
• Carry out routine inspections of the site, including daily maintenance checks, and maintain a computerised record of all regular checks undertaken.
• Supervise and inspect the work of all contractors carrying out Facilities services and monitor their performance.
• As the designated Fire and Security Officer and Health & Safety Officer you will ensure the Academy complies with all current legislation in relation to site safety and facilities management.
• Manage the cleaning contractors and ensure that all areas are cleaned to a high standard.
• Act as point of contact for the onsite hospitality team to ensure the appropriate level of support (Facilities, Reception & AV) is provided for forthcoming events.
• Assist with ad-hoc projects as directed by the Head of Executive Services.
You will be qualified within a relevant discipline with a proven track record in the management of FM within an aged estate. In addition to strong budget management experience you will be organised, proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude. This is an autonomous post that will suit professionals who enjoy providing innovative solutions within a ‘not for profit’ environment.
You will ideally have significant experience within a comparable public sector organisation and/or experience in achieving high levels of customer service within a set budget.