Interim Facilities Contract ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client has an interim opportunity for experienced Facilities Contract Manager to join their business and be responsible for managing supplier performance across their property portfolio. This interim opportunity requires an immediate start and will end at the beginning of July.
The main focus of this role will be to Improve their supplier’s performance and ensure service delivery is being met in accordance with the agreement made by reviewing management information, service levels and managing key performance indicators.
• Provide professional advice on all contractual and supplier performance issues.
• Proactively manage and monitor expenditure and budgets for all contracts.
• Ensure good liaison and communication with internal / external clients and stakeholders
• Work closely and provide cover where necessary for other regionally based staff Check and process invoices for services / products committed / contracts responsible for
You should have suitable proven experience in the following areas:
Skills and experience required:
• Contractor management
• Supplier performance management
• Budget management
• Administration – highly organised
• Excellent communication skills
If you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please contact Dominique Bradley on 0207 118 4848 and send your CV to email@example.com