Facilities Management AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a very successful firm of chartered accountants and professional business advisors, who offer great development opportunities.
In this role you will support the Facilities Manager to maintain an efficient post room and facilities service to staff and visitors. You will help provide a safe working environment and ensure that the office is maintained and repaired in accordance with set standards and requirements.
- Replenishing of refreshments in fridges and coffee machines.
- Organise rubbish clearance and confidential waste
- Printing and binding of accounts.
- Companies House deliveries plus other urgent deliveries.
- Weekly checks, e.g. alarms.
- Stationery orders.
- Health & Safety committee member.
- Dealing with deliveries as they arrive.
- Distributing incoming post.
- Franking and organising outgoing post.
- Daily banking of cheques, etc.
- Dismantling and preparation of rooms for large meetings.
- Printing of course notes.
- Liaising, arranging and dealing with contractors in the manager’s absence.
- Filing of breakfast club and tuck shop.
- Opening of office (where required) and coming in late/weekends with contractors
The perfect candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours:
- Flexibility, as the role will often require working outside normal hours in order to open and close the office for contractors. Overtime will be provided with prior approval.
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport within the firm quickly and to understand needs, wants and expectations
- Manages challenging situations in an appropriate manner with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Preferably IOSH qualified in ‘Working Safely’ and ‘Managing Safely
- Fire Warden and First Aid qualifications are also preferable
- The successful candidate is likely to have a ‘can do’ approach and experience of working in an admin and facilities management role.
If this is something that is of interest to you please apply now or get in touch with Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848.