Global Engineering Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client, a leading Financial Services company.
Based in the London headquarters, the role is responsible for the management of the client’s engineering services contractors, management of audio visual support services and base build engineering services provided by the building management team. This role will act as an internal technical advisor for the global office portfolio and have responsibility for oversight of all engineering related projects for these locations.
- Your day to day responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Day to day management of engineering maintenance contractors to ensure 24/7 uptime for all critical engineering services.
- As the key point of contact with the Landlord’s building engineering team the role will be responsible for ensuring seamless interface between the base building and infrastructure.
- To act as a technical advisor and service provider and to ensure that established engineering infrastructure standards are maintained.
- Manage all engineering related budgets, revenue and capital, and strategic life cycle management of all MEP infrastructure.
- Ensure that all engineering and life safety systems comply with statutory building and environmental legislation.
- Work closely with other members of the FM team to ensure a co-ordinated approach towards all services provided by the Facilities function.
- Whilst the role is based in London there may be requirement to travel in order to support specific projects or resolve engineering infrastructure issues within the global office network.
- Experience required:
- Do you have experience in engineering services management within a corporate office environment, preferably a multi-national financial services business?
- Do you hold a degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering discipline?
- Do you possess financial acumen and ability to deliver services and projects in a cost effective manner and within an established budget?
- Do you have experience in contract management of outsourced services, including objective setting and performancemanagement?
The role holder must have strong collaboration skills to partner effectively with the wider business and demonstrate conviction in his or her approach to carrying out their duties.
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Peter Forshaw or Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role.