Assistant Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Are you looking for a role that offers you development opportunities? We have an exciting opportunity working on behalf of a successful property company who offer great training & development
- Liaising with tenants and dealing with any operational queries they might have and routing issues and requests to the correct resource, track progress and document resolutions
- Have the ability to prioritise multiple tenant requests and coordinate effective and supportive responses in a fast paced environment
- Assist with Tendering of service contracts
- Assist with Procurement utility contracts including contract renewals
- Assisting with the management of service reports to ensure any instructions required are issued and monitoring of works through to completion.
- Assisting with the admin of Engineering insurance reports
- Asset in the management and monitoring of H&S Reports and audits i.e. FRA, Asbestos, legionella General Risk Assessments
- Asset in the management and monitoring compliance tests i.e. emergency lights, hard wired test.
- Liaising with consultants to arrange audits for M&E plant and lift equipment
- Carry out audits on service providers ensuring Contractors have appropriate insurance and H&S documentation
- Assist with queries from suppliers invoice
- Manage filing both in soft and hard copy of all contracts and service reports
- Oversee CAFM system – overview and set up
- To work in conjunction with the Building Managers ensuring a PPM or on programme
- Oversee O&M documentation for properties within the portfolio including tenant fit-outs
- Assisting with the implementation of energy saving schemes across the portfolio
- Assisting with FM project work
- Assist in liaison with preparation of FM budgets
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel and databases and possess a high level of IT literacy.
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Manage and plan your workload effectively.
- Responsive to customer requests in an empathic, supportive and productive manner whilst maintaining a calm, courteous and polite manner in all circumstances
- Can demonstrate adaptability and attention to detail with strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to accurately complete tasks, assignments and responsibilities in timely manner
- Able to function with a high level of initiative and proactivity.
- Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
If this is something of interest to you – please get in touch with Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org