Engineering ManagerBack to Vacancies List
A brilliant opportunity to work on behalf of a tier one property organisation as Engineering Supervisor to be based at a significant landmark building in Central London.
- You will supervise the activities of the building planned maintenance team and to ensure that the planned preventative maintenance tasks are carried out to the required quality standards
- To identify and diagnose faults and to carry out repairs, adjustments and other maintenance works as appropriate and also assist with developing engineering strategy and drive continuous improvement in the team and structure.
- You will be tasked with following and further implementing and maintaining effective management systems and procedures in the delivery and continuity of service of the customers, while protecting and enhancing the landlord assets within this iconic building.
- As an Engineering Supervisor your responsibilities will be varied and will include: Contract Management, Compliance, day-to-day technical and operational support, regular audits of maintenance programme, management of budgets and understanding specifications.
- To control and supervise the building engineering systems maintenance programmes and maintenance staff for the designated building(s)/location(s).
An ideal Engineering Supervisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Proven experience as an Engineering Supervisor/ Manager, managing premium assets in London.
- A sound knowledge of both electrical and mechanical and will possess experience in distributing and managing reactive works, PPMs and repairs through to a resolution in a timely manner.
- Experience in managing small works to plan, on time and on budget.
- Experience in managing 4+ engineers on a shift rota, managing absence cover and staff performance.
- Experience in planning contractor visits and work activities far in advance.
- Experience in managing contractors and staff health and safety.
- Able to manage a number of tasks at the same time whilst thinking quickly and effectively as required.
- An excellent communicator across all levels in the business, both internally and externally.
- Should be fully familiar with IT.
In return you will receive a salary of £45,000 – £50,000 Per Annum + Excellent Package which will include bonus decent pension contribution and not forgetting market leading training opportunities and exposure to some of the finest real estate in central London.
If you are interested in working for one of the UK’s leading property groups, then please do not hesitate and apply today.