Building Services CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
A professional committed individual to manage the day to day facilities for a 17,000 sq. fully repairable leased office building for our corporate client.
- In this role you will ensure a safe compliant building and health and safety welfare for all staff/visitors and trustees to the site.
- Ability to oversee planned maintenance to agreed timescales and carry out reactive and ad-hoc maintenance.
- To manage 3rd party contractor relationships and liaise with all contractors and engineers
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-motivated and can plan and schedule workload and work as a team.
- In addition, providing administrative support
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels
- A customer focused individual
- Ability to carry out reactive and ad-hoc maintenance
- To have working knowledge of building systems; heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, chilled water system (TREND), fire alarms, intruder alarm, lifts, access control
- Full clean driving licence is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Health and safety
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills, strong team player with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Obtain quotes
- Participate as a team member
- Provide administration support
- Assist in other areas of business as and when required.