Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a financial services firm have an opening for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their leading business and be based in their London office.
The Facilities Manager will take responsibility for the management of all hard & Soft Facilities Services which will include security, cleaning, maintenance, reception, mail, archiving, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
With superior communication and interpersonal skills, the Facilities Manager will be required to forge successful working relationships with key internal and external business contacts.
- Project management including office fit outs, renovation / refurbishment of premises and internal office moves.
- Prepare the department’s annual budget and business plan, report and predict all costs expected during the year
- Maintain accurate and updated books and records of documents related to leases and maintenance agreements
- Managing all the security systems, CCTV, and issuing passes and access to staff and visitors
- Supervising and validating contractor work, checking that it has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
Skills and experience required:
- A flexible approach to working hours; out of hours working will be required on occasion
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Facilities Management/building management
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- Financial management
- Project management skills
- Team work skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
- Good IT skills; Autocad an advantage
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work
- Flexible in working hours
For further information on this role contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848