Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephen are recruiting a Facilities Manager on behalf of our client who is a leading property company who offer development opportunities from within. Within the role you will support the delivery, on a multi-site, multi-client portfolio, the agreed service, strategy and business plan with the clients and the client’s teams and you will also be involved in the preparation, monitoring and execution of the agreed budgets on time within the agreed parameters.
- Carry out site visits and inspections as directed.
- To drive a standard approach to building services procurement for the portfolios under your control.
- Attend meetings with client, tenants and contractors.
- Maintain Maximo.
- To act as pivotal point for FM delivery.
- Deliver agreed services in line with the client’s IPM approach, including all associated management reporting and control systems.
- Prepare and manage budgets on multi-site basis for approval by line managers.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- An integral part of the management of numerous properties
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports and carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Help to establish ‘value for money’ strategies for delivering the management services.
- Respond to changes in the client and occupier requirements.
- Service charge budget setting and report production on time kept on budget
- All health and Safety matters effectively managed.
Experience & Skills required;
- Relevant experience in a property or comparable environment
- Experience of Office/Commercial/Industrial/Retail sites.
- Strong IT skills inc. Word, Excel, and web use to a minimum of intermediate level.
- Basic accountancy skills.
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting.
- Strong commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848.