Senior Portfolio ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a well-known cleaning company, who are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Portfolio Manager to cover their sites in Central London.
The Portfolio Manager will work with the Senior Management team and contribute to the development and implementation and embedding of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
The successful candidate will also deliver commercial and operational leadership through strategic management, growth of the portfolio and the development of staff.
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for Customer Relationship Management in conjunction with the Service Directors.
- P&L responsibility for all operational contracts within their remit.
- Overall responsibility for Quality Standards and Quality of Services delivered to all operational contacts.
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for the training and development of staff in conjunction with HR.
- Project Management and mobilisation of contracts.
- Ensuring full compliance.
- To represent our client in all customer and service delivery matters
- To ensure effective relationship management at all levels
- Ensure outstanding customer service to the client, customers, visitors and communities.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements and KPI’s are managed to ensure service standards and client expectations are met.
- Be an ambassador for health, well-being and safety matters.
- To manage and develop the Management and Operational delivery teams and individual colleagues to maximise competence, procedural adherence, service efficiencies service standards and development possibilities.
- Embed, maintain and develop a strong team ethic
- Ensure all staff are inducted successfully into the business
- Take ownership for all H&S Operational Processes
- Develop and adhere to client systems, policies and procedures
- Take ownership for relevant staff to use the Amonet system
- Take responsibility for on-site stock management
- 5 + years in a similar client facing management role within the soft services industry
- IOSH qualification
- Extensive commercial office, vertical and public realm experience
- Experience of working with CAFM
- Good knowledge of Circular Economy, Waste Management and Waste Streams
- People and team management experience