Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is arguably the world’s leading commercial property organisation with offices located around the globe. They manage a huge amount of property in the UK (1000 + Sites) and they have nearly 20,000 customer’s clients.
In this role you will be accountable for all aspects of day to day management of the property, including Health, Safety, Environmental and financial governance whilst promoting our clients brand and profile and developing effective client/tenant working relationships.
A new refurbishment to provide fully refurbished offices of nearly 250,000 sq ft within a vibrant part of South London. The site also includes high quality residential, new ground floor retail and restaurant space.
- You will be responsible for the control of all activities on site.
- Liaising with the Senior Facilities Managers to maintain high visibility with clients and key stakeholders to enhance the property’s position through the creation of an appropriate improvement plan for the property which incorporates supplier improvement plans.
- Provide support with drafting, managing and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the property
- Assist the management to ensure all aspects of capital expenditure are identified and highlighted to colleagues regularly.
- Develop successful working relationships with key stakeholders, providing support and guidance where relevant.
- To conduct regular occupier meetings on site.
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues and the asset services team
- Identify and generate new business opportunities within the property
- Liaise with key stakeholders within the local community
- To produce regular operational reports
- Ensure adherence company policies including procurement.
- Manage key contract relationships ensuring best in class service is delivered at all times
- Ensure full compliance of all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and proactively manage risk
- Experience within the facilities management sector or a service driven environment
- Experience of working with or for a Managing Agent
- Demonstrate experience of successfully delivering on targets agreed with colleagues, occupiers and the client
- Proven ability to understand and analyse data and create/recommend solutions to problems
- Ability to work with a broad spectrum of internal and external contacts
- IOSH or NEBOSH accredited
To learn more, please contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens Team on 0207 118 48 48 or email an application today to firstname.lastname@example.org