Phase ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a successful property company looking to appoint an experienced Phase/Residential Manager for their new development in South West London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective and efficient day to day on-site management of those communal elements of the building(s), car parks, landscaped areas and other facilities occupied or used by residential owners, tenants and their visitors.
- The day to day supervision and direct line management of internal employees.
- Working with the Facilities Manager in the overseeing of the routine maintenance and reactive repair of all relevant communal plant and machinery and ensuring that the maintenance contractors fulfil their contractual obligations.
- Working with the Facilities Manager to ensure that staff and maintenance contractors’ staff abide by their risk assessments and method statements and that cleaners only use products that have been fully COSHH assessed.
- Working with the Commercial Liaison Manager to ensure that any and all issues are actioned as soon as possible.
- Working with the Third Space team to ensure that the concierge reception desk is permanently manned to provide the highest level of service to the residents.
- Ensuring that the facilities are properly serviced, maintained and cleaned and that all relevant Health & Safety requirements are complied with.
- Dealing with resident’s general enquiries and problems and acting as appropriate.
- Dealing with and recording all disputes between residents, staff, contractors, delivery personnel or any other visitors to the building, as well as any injuries, accidents or other incident affecting the building, residents, visitors or staff.
- Direct building operations in relation to the residential elements of the building and will have overall responsibility for the building team and the services it provides to the residents.
- Assisting the estate management team (and/or their agents employed) with insurance claims as and when they arise
- Attend meetings as necessary.
- Work with the Property manager to produce the annual service charge budget.
- Work with the facilities manager/property manager/managing agents in the tendering for all new contracts.
- Liaise with BPSDC estate management team with regard to ongoing works around the general development and communicating this back to the residents.
- Communicate issues or recommendations with team members and discuss actions moving forward
Skills & Experience Required
- Do you have previous estate management experience, preferably within the residential sector?
- Do you have proven experience in managing a team, and in managing contractors?
- Do you have previous service charge management experience?
- Do you hold a h&s qualification?
- Do you have strong FM knowledge across both hard and soft services?
- Do you currently communicate with tenants, stakeholders and employees of all different levels?
If so, please call either Robyn Powner or Peter Forshaw on 02017 118 4848 for more details.