Facilities Coordinator (Client Direct)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are delighted to be recruiting this role on behalf of a magnificent historic listed palace and associated buildings in the heart of the West End of London.
Whilst the building is steeped in history, our client is looking for a modern, forward thinking facilities coordinator with a positive upbeat personality whom can drive innovation and change.
You will act as team leader to the Facilities team, providing support and cover where necessary. You will have the skills to motivate the existing team, bring suggestions and have the right amount of emotional intelligence to communicate effectively and to bring the best out of the team and be able to support them when needed.
Working closely with the Security and the Maintenance teams to promote and maintain effective working relationships within the division and ensure all functions work in unity.
You will be able to bring best practice from previous experience to develop and encourage efficient working practises, whilst always maintaining a tight control of all aspects of costs.
Duties will also include managing outsourced contracts and developing and maintain relationships with suppliers. You will also support the Director with Landlord responsibilities throughout the portfolio, including tenant relationships, service charge accounts and rent reviews.
The environment is very client focused, demanding and the department also looks after several other buildings.
There is a big opportunity to improve things and bring innovation and there could be opportunities for progression over the long term if you could convince them that you were someone whom is both keen to progress and dynamic.
Interpersonal Skills that we are looking for:
- Strong motivational qualities and a proven track record of leading a team of people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style, leading by example.
- Approachable and presentable, very client facing and focused.
- Track record of dealing with high profile individuals.
Technical/Specialist Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven track record of cost reduction and cost control.
- Ability to think commercially.
- Solutions orientated, work with initiative and enterprise.
- Self-Starter, able to work autonomously.
- Strong relationship building skills, particularly in challenging situations.
This is really a one off opportunity working directly for an organisation whom own and manage one of the finest historic buildings in Central London. This role will not be available for long so please apply quickly for consideration.
Please contact Peter Forshaw, Managing Director on 0207 118 4848 to discuss further OR email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org