Assistant Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Facilities Manager on behalf of our client, a leading property company within East London. This is a varied role that would suit someone looking to progress within property management environment.
- Ensure all Health & Safety is adhered to and compliant as well as supporting the estate manager in all aspects of safety and general maintenance.
- Monitor contractor work activities to ensure safe working practices are being applied.
- Manage elements of the facilities and estates team to deliver all total facilities management services
- Assist the Facilities Manager with the day to day operations of the facilities team
- Administration tasks
- Ensuring all work carried out on site are carried out in a safe manner
- Ensuring records are kept up to date
- Produce and maintain an Environmental Management Plan
- Provide support and assistance with specific events
- Fire safety, risk assessments and method statements.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong customer services focus based on service excellence
- A good understanding of building and current Health & Safety legislation
- Able to apply discretion and sensitivity in dealing with confidential matter
- IOSH / NEBOSH qualified
If you have experience in the above and are wanting to career in property management, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848.