Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a leading property organisation whom are looking to appoint a Building Manager at one of their key sites in the West End of London.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Building Manager. This person will report into the Regional Facilities Manager and manage the operations of the commercial site ensuring a clean and safe environment for all customers and staff.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished manager possessing a strong knowledge of FM Management.
Your experience should include:
- General Contractor Management (Property Maintenance and Facilities Management) with experience of procuring and tendering contracts.
- Health & Safety Knowledge ensuring compliance (NEBOSH or IOSH qualification).
- Engineering / Technical Understanding – with full awareness of PPM processes and permits Budget control with a full audit trail, and service charge management
- People & Customer Service Skills
- Service Charge Budget Understanding and/or Experience
You will be an experienced senior manager with a track record in service delivery and cost management, whom is a first-class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a good level of service is maintained.
If interested, please contact Amy on 0203 9034264 OR firstname.lastname@example.org