FM Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are the UK’s leading provider of long term Joint Venture Partnerships with Local Authorities that deliver a wide range of public services, seeking an experienced FM Operations Manager to join their in-house team.
Supporting two established partnerships based in Suffolk, you will lead on the delivery of FM services. Reporting to the General Manager of these companies you will be given significant freedom/support to develop these FM services within the business.
This is a unique role that will require you to continue the support and transformation of the existing public sector partnership services, alongside working with a range of private sector customers.
- Delivery of £2m+ (2014/15) P&L accounts to budget.
- Leadership, management and development of a team of 6 managers and 19 operatives spread across Suffolk.
- Delivery of asset management services to partner councils, both directly from within the team and on behalf of other 3rd party property professionals’ instructions.
- Select, tender and manage a range of sub-contractors and suppliers, as required collaborating with a central procurement support team.
- Proactively manage risk, projects and performance indicators across the business.
- Understand and enforce effective statutory compliance and staff training.
- Operate to existing ISO Quality, H&S and Environmental systems standards.
- Pro-actively create efficiency savings and re-design services to meet reductions in partnership contributions due to reduced central government funding and private business growth plan.
- Work with central sales and marketing team to tender for new business opportunities in and around Suffolk. Leading the replication and development of an existing corporate FM brand into the local operations.
- In line with corporate strategy act as a ‘catalyst’ to further, where applicable, bring together the service delivery under the FM banner from across the range of partnership services.
- Senior FM Management experience
- Team player – collaborative with dedication and commitment
- Articulate communicator able to influence others. Ability to overcome objections and comfortable liaising with decisions makers at all levels
- Able to display a logical thought process
- IT literate, Word, Excel, presentation tools etc.
- Highly motivated
- Flexible approach to work and travelling (duel location role)
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details OR email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.