Head Technical Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly unique organisation, leading the mechanical, electrical and building fabric technical services delivery and statutory compliance across a large diverse, mixed tenure residential site based in South East London.
- Represent our client as group representative at quarterly health & safety forums.
- Effectively manage all mechanical, electrical and building fabric services, via the associated service partners
- Ensure the maintenance services fully meet both contractual and statutory requirements.
- Ensuring buildings are run efficiently, through optimal equipment performance
- Providing plant and asset performance reports to support future CAPEX projects.
- Manage an effective asset management system utilising SFG20 maintenance planning, developing key measures to monitor and control progress.
- Take responsibility for the overall performance ensuring all SLAs and KPIs are delivered by contractors.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation, practices and procedures. Plan technical compliance, Health & Safety training for the group
- Review plant and system performance, highlighting solutions in unsatisfactory areas.
- Manage portfolio wide contract tenders.
- Manage technical team of five responsible for their ongoing development and forward planning for resource requirement
- Responsible for defect management for all the estates.
- Actively manage resource for new development handover mobilisation.
- Engineering Management experience at a senior level and a track record of delivering performance/service improvement.
- HNC/HND/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Total Facilities Management experience
- Extensive experience of managing and delivering improvements through the supply chain engineering service contracts
- Knowledge of computer-aided Facility Management (CAFM) and Asset Management
- Membership to the Institute of Safety and Health (IOSH) or equivalent
- Membership of BIFM to level 4 Diploma
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.