Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a highly successful privately owned real estate services firm.
As a result of their exceptional reputation and continued success, we are supporting them with the recruitment of a Building Manager. Renowned for managing some of the country’s most complex commercial property portfolios, the successful candidate must have excellent general knowledge of FM and preferably have property management experience
To deliver the agreed service, strategy and business plan with our client’s teams and to prepare monitor and execute the agreed budgets on time and within the agreed parameters. To deliver effective Facilities Management services in line with our clients FM procedures.
- Control and manage staff
- Manage relationships internal/external
- Deliver value for money services on site
- Control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time
- Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports, carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Environmental Management to ensure that the property retains its ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating
- Appropriate FM qualification preferred
- H&S IOSH Certification (or similar) – Required.
To apply please contact the friendly team at Maxwell Stephens for an informal/confidential discussion and a full job description on email@example.com OR 0207 118 4848