Portfolio & Retail Assistant Manager (Assistant Estate Manager)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client, a leading property company, are looking to appoint an experienced Portfolio and Retail Assistant Manager (Assistant Estate Manager) in order to manage and support the direction of all operational activities on their designated estates in regards to facilities management, health and safety, and security.
Assist the Portfolio and Retail Manager and Engineering Manager(s) as the primary point of contact for our retailers and portfolio occupiers at London Bridge City. Assist with all communication and troubleshooting with retailers and portfolio occupiers properties, and escalate issues to the appropriate specialist(s) within London Bridge City team , Estate Services and Operations Manager or the Asset Management team. Engage with both retail and office occupiers to deliver marketing and business support. Investigate other initiatives to aid their businesses and support their needs from the Estate perspective with an aim to contributing to their growth and success. Act as deputy to the Portfolio and Retail Manager and assist the Estate Services Operations Management where required.
- Support the Portfolio and Retail Manager and Engineering Manager to develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationship with Estate Services and Operations Management.
- Conduct regular audits of all Estate retail and portfolio properties to ensure that standards of cleanliness and presentation are upheld throughout the public realm at London Bridge City.
- Assist the undertaking of regular retailer visits (daily/weekly) to maintain positive working relations, gain constructive feedback and provide them with support and assistance, updating services where necessary.
- Manage the help desk and permit system, ensuring help desks are closed out in a timely manner and permits are in place and approved for occupier related activities and works
- Provide induction and training for new retailers and occupiers joining London Bridge City and induction training for new team members joining London Bridge City, incorporating our visions and values.
- Assist both Portfolio and Retail Manager and Engineering Managers in ensuring key service commitments are compliant and actions closed out within agreed timescales. This will include making sure retailers and Occupiers are all compliant with terms of leases and health and safety legislation’s.
- Support the Portfolio and Retail Manager & Engineering Manager(s) in ensuring that health & safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and conform to current legislation. In the absence of the Manager to take control of any emergency situations and execute evacuation plans.
- Support the Portfolio and Retail Manager & Engineering Manager(s) with all aspects of routine correspondence and lead on administrative duties to support the efficient running of the building management office.
If so, please contact the friendly Maxwell Stephens team 0207 118 4848 for more details/to apply for this exciting role OR email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org