Interim Facilities Project Manager (6 – 12 Month Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a national charity organisation whom work with both disabled and disadvantaged individuals.
Alongside the Facilities, Estates and Health and Safety team, efficiently delivery projects from conception to completion. Take an innovative approach to compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and Part M of the building code, ensuring our client lead the industry with their approach.
Giving practical building management related advice and delivering an excellent service to the highest standards of quality and health and safety.
- To report to the Facilities Manager
- To participate in the H&S forum
- Provide advice on all building and remedial works allowing legal and statutory compliance.
- Write specifications, scope of works and tenders for all capital works, refurbishment and remedial works
- Produce in AutoCAD any technical specifications and drawings
- Work with Landlords and building control to ensure license to alter is in place
- Undertake procurement and QS for materials and items
- Create future maintenance and remedial budgets for existing properties
- Work with finance and across all departments to capture future capital spend,
- Project Manage fit-out works undertaken by the trust
- Create project plans
- Contractor / contract management
- Apply for and comply with Local Authorities processes
- Ensure statutory, regulatory and commercial compliance
- Complying with the company’s Health Safety & Environmental Management System
- Ensure all works are carried out
- Prince 2 or project management qualification
- Health and Safety qualification IOSH/NEBOSH
- Experience working on CAD based service desk software
- An appreciation of relevant codes of practice and regulations
- Proven track record of delivering major projects
- A strong understanding of statutory requirements
- An understanding of all current Mechanical and Electrical legislation and/or Codes of Practice
- Knowledge of the CDM regulations 2007
- Knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of contract
- Commitment to providing a high quality service to all stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with client depts., external agencies, building users and contractors both verbally and in writing.
- IT/PC, Microsoft applications literate
- Willingness to undertake some travel and stay away from home.
- Hold a current clean driving licence.