Assistant Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Assist the Property & Engineering Manager(s) in the execution and delivery of all services pertaining to the operational management of the property. Act as deputy to the Property Manager and provide full secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Property Management Team (including the Engineering team). Contribute to the safety and well being of all users of the building/ estate.
- Support the Property & Engineering Manager(s) in advancing good client relations with appropriate occupier representatives; propagate open communication and flow of information on building issues.
- With assistance from the Property and Engineering Manager(s) ensure and update records of compliance with all operational processes and procedures.
- Assist the Property & Engineering Manager(s) in procuring quoted costs and other appropriate information to facilitate the production and subsequent management of the building service charge budget.
- Support the Property & Engineering Manager(s) in ensuring that health & safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and conform to current legislation. In the absence of the Property Manager to take control of any emergency situations and execute evacuation plans.
- Support the Property & Engineering Manager(s) in undertaking regular physical inspections of completed works and service contracts and of all areas of the premises in their entirety.
- Support the Property & Engineering Manager(s) with all aspects of routine correspondence and lead on administrative duties to support the efficient running of the building management office.
- Strong Administration skills
- Health & Safety
- Budget Management
- Specification and contract Management
- Helpdesk (CAFM) System experience
- Basic IT Skills