Engineering Assistant – Ref 678Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global success story whom are specialists within all facets of Property.
Due to continued success they are looking for this a degree qualified Engineering Assistant with sound experience of building services maintenance.
Duties will be varied and will include
- Assist in the development of Engineering Risk Register and management reporting system that identifies potential and significant risks within the Investor portfolio.
- Monitor and analyse Engineering Risk Register to produce standard and exception reports to Head of Engineering
- Assist in the management of identified Engineering Risks
- Assist with design and production of engineering and documentation (specifications & SLAs, schedules, bid documents).
- Provide support and project administration of the Energy Compliance Service
- Assist in project administration of utility meter upgrade project that has national coverage.
- Assist the Head of Engineering in updating and production of new Best Practice and Guidance Notes
- Develop and manage content for the Engineering team
- Develop and manage content for Engineering Supplier Portal
- Monitor and analyse supplier performance
- Manage approved supplier list
- Contribute to revenue by maintaining accurate information to support engineering fees.
- Deliver information to the Procurement Hard Services Category Manager to help provide an accurate database of properties, suppliers and contracts ensuring contracts are fully executed across the portfolio.
- Provide support to the development of regional and national procurement strategies for hard services.
- Complete tender recommendation process where necessary.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of building services in commercial properties
- Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Proven experience of working with large and complex database systems
- Personable and able to form strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work under own initiative with ability to prioritise own workload and actively seeking to improve knowledge base
- Able to interpret technical engineering information and communicate effectively to non-technical persons
- Graduate or above in relevant subject
- Membership of CIBSE
- Previous experience of FM or property management