Multi-Site Building/Facilities Manager – Ref 576Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a global leader; are looking to appoint a Trainee Facilities Manager to manage operational activities at multiple sites in some of the capitals most vibrant, high profile locations. This portfolio comprises between 12 -18 buildings and includes office and retail space.
In this role you will be required to ensure the value of the estate property is maximised and you will need to act in the best interests of the client. Previous experience of successfully managing a similar prestigious number of site is essential.
Your experience will need to include 5 main areas of competence:
- General Contractor Management (Property Maintenance and Facilities Management)
- Health & Safety Knowledge ensuring compliance
- Engineering / Technical Understanding – with full awareness of PPM processes and permits
- Budget control with a full audit trail, and service charge management
- People & Customer Service Skills
You will be an FM with some experience in front end service delivery and cost management. (Strong numerical and reporting skills)
You will need to be a first class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a good level of service is maintained.
You will be preferably qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally possess an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate and hold current membership of a relevant trade body.
You will also need to be highly organised, flexible with sound IT skills.