Contracts Administrator (12 Month Fixed Term Contract) – Ref 704Back to Vacancies List
To deliver FM service provision as part of a managed services for a leading property company.
- Responsible for the delivery and monitoring in accordance with the maintenance strategy as set by the Property management team, contracted office services and soft facilities management services to the standards directed.
- Responsible for assessment, procurement and management of service providers in 3 main areas of delivery.
- Engineering PPM and Reactive Both M&E and Fabric Maintenance
- Responsible for providing a key interface between Property Department and customers in delivering contracted service providers on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for reporting on service delivery and reporting to the Customer and Property management team.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Responsible for monitoring of supply partners/contractors service delivery and customer interface on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for financial tracking and reporting to ensure all services are delivered within agreed budgets and service levels.
- Responsible for providing a continuous improvement review and development of initiatives to improve or rationalise hard services to achieve optimum performance and full customer engagement.
- Manage call centre responses and logging tasks.
- Deal with ad hoc requests and auditing
Education and Experience
- General education to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Relevant, recent experience in supervising an out-sourced or part out-sourced soft FM operation on a medium to large estate or building portfolio
- Extensive working knowledge of management of soft FM and office services including reactive and planned projects on a wide range of buildings types and installations
- Trained in and working knowledge of FM H&S
- Proven budget/Financial management experience in support of soft FM and office services
- Experience in work planning and management, creation of work programmes involving several buildings
- Experience of working on within demised buildings
- Experience in managing contractors through KPIs and SLAs to achieve high performance on a medium to large estate or building portfolio
- Proven IT skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project)
Skills and Competencies
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Influences key stakeholders at all levels
- Works co-operatively with customers/stakeholders, maintaining regular, consistent and clear communications to produce innovative solutions
- Demonstrates leadership and management skills to motivate, coach and mentor team
- Utilises the principles of project management methodology to ensure operations-related projects are managed effectively
- Treats all contractors equitably and ethically
- Demonstrates ability to produce project plans using Microsoft Project
- Keeps abreast of latest changes and developments in all aspects of soft FM and applies knowledge to ensure a continuing cost-effective service.
- Able to work with minimal supervision