HV Shift Supervisor – Ref 723Back to Vacancies List
Working for a global leader in property management based on site at one of their trophy assets.
In this exciting role you will be work with the Engineering support supervisor and manage the shift technician assisting them to carry out routine planned and reactive maintenance activities. To be responsible for the buildings HV system as approved person.
To oversee the shift technician carrying out planned maintenance to ensure that the planned preventative maintenance tasks are carried out to the required quality standards.
To identify and diagnose faults and to carry out repairs, adjustments and other maintenance works as appropriate.
- To manage any sub contractors working within the building.
- To manage any planned and reactive works including those within the service charge budget.
- Making sure that any expenditure is controlled within budget.
- This role will be supported by a competent Administrator who will be the interface between the Engineering Manager and Shift Technicians.
- Data entry onto Concept will be looked after by the Administrator, but will be overseen by the Engineering Manager.
- The engineering manager will deputise for the more senior engineering staff.
Our client require someone who is already working as an HV approved person whom is able to supervise the mechanical shift engineer.