Senior Building Manager – Ref 700Back to Vacancies List
Deliver the agreed FM service and strategy at the European head office of a high profile media company. Act as the senior company representative to deliver services as agreed in the management agreement.
- Line manage the onsite team – building manager and facilities coordinator.
- Manage the agreed service charge budgets
- Manage internal and external relationships including landlord, Client, tenant, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies
- Liaise with and manage tenant’s occupation of the premises, in line with site, client and company specific requirements
- Respond to changes in client and occupier requirements as agreed via the appropriate authorisation process
- Responsible for the management of Health and Safety
- Comprehensive Client reporting
- Management of contracted service providers
- Appropriate FM qualification preferred
- H&S – NEBOSH general certificate – essential.
- Technical building services background – desirable.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting
- IT skills inc:. Word, Excel to intermediate level
- Staff Management
- Knowledge of Output Specification contracts
- Management of Performance Based Contracts
- Contract Management (SLA’s & KPI’s) – Required
- Health and Safety management including – contractor management, high risk permit control and liaising with security for permit process and access control.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- 5 Years + Relevant FM experience will need to be demonstrated – Required
- Financial Management
- Customer focused
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning and Organising
- Management Agent Background – Preferred
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with client in-house facilities team and wider business groups