Building Manager – Ref 783Back to Vacancies List
Working for a leading Managing Agent, you will be tasked to deliver the agreed total FM service and strategy for an Investor client based in the City of London (60,000 sq ft). Act as the onsite representative to deliver services as agreed in the management agreement.
- Manage the on-site team and contracted service providers.
- Manage the agreed service charge budget.
- Manage internal and external relationships including Client, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Liaise with and manage tenant’s occupation of the premises, in line with site, client and specific requirements.
- Respond to changes in client and occupier requirements as agreed via the appropriate authorisation process.
- Responsible for the management of Health and Safety and Statutory Compliance of property related elements.
- Client reporting
- Appropriate FM qualification preferred
- H&S IOSH Certification (or similar) – Required.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting
- IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level
- Staff Management
- Knowledge of Output Specification contracts
- Management of Performance Based Contracts
- Health and Safety management.
- Report writing to client/executive level
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- 5 Years + Relevant FM experience will need to be demonstrated – Required
- Contract Management (SLA’s & KPI’s) – Required
- Financial Management including Service Charge budgets
- Management Agent Background – Preferred