Deputy Technical Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a leader in the service sector and this a genuine opportunity for career progression.
In this senior role you will provide functional technical services support across our clients Account, ensuring that all requirements of the technical compliance implemented, embedded and delivered, and that technical services are being delivered in a safe, compliant, diligent and cost effective manner.
• Ensure that all sites are statutory and mandatory (contractually) compliant at all times for services delivered within scope, and robust and rigorous means of recording this are maintained.
• Ensure a safe, compliant environment for our teams and customers by ensuring processes are followed and gaps identified and escalated to resolution.
Key Performance Indicators
• Comply with statutory regulations relating to Safe Systems of Work, Health & Safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
• Ensuring Contractual KPI and SLA Compliance.
• To be agreed with appraisal performance KPI’s to be monitored as part of performance review and appraisal process.
• Technical Knowledge
• Impact and Influence
• Working with others
• Planning and Organisation
• Analysis and decision making
• Continuous improvement
Knowledge, skills and experience
• Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building services environment
• Technical Services M&E Discipline qualified (Minimum of City & Guilds Craft Qualification Certificate and demonstrable experience in a trade discipline)
• IOSH Certificate in Managing Safely
• High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels within the organisation.
• Computer literate
The base location of this role is flexible but travel will be required across the sites between Bristol, Hampshire and London.