Facilities Change Manager (Interim)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading globally recognised organisation and they have a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Change Manager to join their FM team. You will lead change management in the organisation from both strategic level through to operational delivery.
The successful candidate will be a results driven Facilities Manager with a proven track record for delivering sustainable business improvements and change management solutions resulting in cost savings and improved services. You should be dynamic and confident in your approach with excellent influencing skills with the ability to communicate and present to all levels of the business. It is essential for the role holder to be customer focused and commercially aware.
- Leading large scale organisational and service change management programs
- Providing bespoke business solutions with cost savings and value added services
- Experience of restructuring departments with successful results
- Working at both strategic and operational level
- Facilities Management background
- Leadership and people management
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent.
If you feel this role matches your skills and experience we would love to hear from you. To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org