Team AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Do you want to work for a global property organisation? Are you looking to use your world class customer service and administration skills within a prestigious environment? Our client have a permanent opening for a Team Administrator for their site based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration and will provide secretarial support to the Surveying and Management Team on site.
- Create and maintain good relationships with tenants through provision of a both proactive and responsive service.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with the local authority and any other representative bodies associated with the centre.
- Prepare and maintain an up to date record of the management calendar with events, promotions, bookings, visitors meetings etc.
- Liaise with relevant agencies/ representatives bodies and assist in the organisation and implementation of all promotional activities
- Verify invoices for goods and service relating to the site and process for payment and maintain an efficient filing system.
- Stock monitoring and administration of stationary orders.
- Able to build and maintain supplier relationships
- Understand legislation and policies relating to Health, Safety and Environment
- Understand and apply all procedures relating to work activities
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases
- Understand and be able to apply contents of management contracts
- Understand and be able to manage company financial systems
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role would be suited to an experienced administrator who has experience within a corporate or property environment. If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Ashley on 0207 118 4848.