ReceptionistBack to Vacancies List
Our client have an opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to be based at their corporate clients Central London HQ. The successful candidate will have a background in Hotel Reception or Concierge service and will be experienced at a running a front desk in a corporate environment.
This Receptionist will also provide support to ensure facilities services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. As front of house support the receptionist must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer focused attitude are key attributes for this role together with excellent organisational skills and attention to de4tail.
- Greet, assist and direct candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
- Maintain the security sign-in book and a general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Assist in the preparation of the reception interview rooms
- When Security on site is not present issue ID and access badges for new hires/vendors/visitors and maintaining record of same.
- Assist the Office Service Coordinator in coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment and in the ordering in of office supplies.
- Maintain the reception area in good order