Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property organisation whom are looking to appoint an Operations Manager at one of their key sites in the City of London.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager. This person will report into the General Manager and manage the operations of the commercial site ensuring a clean and safe environment for all customers and staff.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished manager possessing a strong knowledge of FM Management. Your experience should include:
- General Contractor Management (Property Maintenance and Facilities Management) with experience of procuring and tendering contracts.
- Health & Safety Knowledge ensuring compliance (NEBOSH or IOSH qualification).
- Engineering / Technical Understanding – with full awareness of PPM processes and permits Budget control with a full audit trail, and service charge management
- People & Customer Service Skills
- Service Charge Budget Understanding and/or Experience
You will be an experienced senior manager with a track record in service delivery and cost management, whom is a first class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a good level of service is maintained.