Part Time Service Desk ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client require a Part Time Service Desk Manager for their prestigious site in the City. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is experienced within a corporate helpdesk environment and looking for flexible working.
The role is working for a property company, in their multi tenanted building and will be responsible for providing support to the management team and a team of engineers within the property. This is a job share opportunity and will be working 3 days per week, Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
The Service Desk and Guest Liaison role is to oversee the entire Help Desk, responding to queries concerns or needs of tenants or others in the building. This includes responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritisation, and resolution of building occupiers needs, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Help Desk functions.
- Ensure close working with the Operations Manager to deliver an effective team.
- Ensure operational knowledge of departments and companies operating within the building.
- Take ownership of the “Team Management” duties on behalf of the Operations Manager, ensuring regular social interaction and conflict resolution.
- To maintain the Building Management Services publications and introduce effective documentations control.
- Assist with any special projects within the building as instructed by the General Manager
- Manage the booking system for internal and external meetings.
- Co-ordinate with reception to arrange refreshments and welfare facilities for client’s meetings.
- Organise onsite training for occupiers cleaning staff.
- Manage the online permit system process for the building fit outs and ongoing works.
- Liaise with Security/Maintenance to implement all necessary isolations and restrictions.
- Have working knowledge of permit history to answer clients questions regarding works
- Manage the consumables and other office supplies paying attention to the costs of items.
- Collate data and check for any discrepancy prior to submit to the Maintenance contractor
- Log Calls from e-mails / phone/ verbal onto Concept system
- Experience of quality and service management
- Management of H&S and other compliance-related activities
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to interact effectively with key/senior stakeholders
- Numerate with high level of attention to detail
- Pro-active and positive “can do” approach
- Confidence and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Professional, presentable and articulate
- FM-related qualification (BIFM Qual, MSc, DipFM, CFM, etc); or
- Health and safety-related qualification (NEBOSH or IOSH)
- Membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. BIFM, IFMA)
This is a permanent part time job share opportunity from 9-5, Monday / Tuesday / Friday – all applicants must be looking for a permanent part time position.
The client would consider 2 days per week (Monday and Friday – above salary to be reflected)