Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Manager to join our leading corporate clients’ business and whom will take responsibility for managing the operational delivery of an outsourced facility management service against key performance and service level agreements.
- Responsible for the quality, safety, cost and delivery of all in scope services for client sites
- Provide consistently efficient service to the client for the Facilities and Support Services.
- First escalation point for all issues and incidents
- Coordinate internal relocations and setting up of meeting rooms.
- Health and Safety requirements and guidelines including risk assessments for both visitors and staff.
- Responsibility for customer satisfaction for all of the services both soft and technical
- Responsibility for Vendor management of local supply partners
- The Facilities Manager works closely with the clients and local supply partners in case performance, contractual and vendor management.
- Focusing local teams on meeting agreed KPIs, budgets and deadlines.
- Ensure all resources are effectively optimised, costs minimized and profit maximised for any activity under control.
- Deputising and providing support for the Regional Account Manager Group
- Control FM budgets and yearly service costs for client sites located in London.
- Manage engineering supply partners in all the activities related to M&E services provided for client sites located in London.
Essential skills and experience
- Manager vendor relationship and performance
- Manage budget and has strong experience in PO’s, approvals, accruals, finance reporting
- Ability to manage client relationships effectively
- Experience of managing staff and the provision of services
- Experience of managing M&E services related to critical assets and environment
- Experience of managing engineering projects
- Experience of managing budgets and sub-contractors
- Having qualification in a facilities/technical based discipline and experience of sub-contractor supervision.
- Full driving license
For further information on this role please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848