Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property company and have a vacancy for an experienced Building Manager to join their business. In this role you will be tasked with managing the day to day operational activities of the building in line with health and safety, environmental and company procedures, related general legislation and client/tenant requirements.
- To ensure the fabric of the building both externally and internally is maintained and serviced to a high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets.
- To be responsible for the drafting, monitoring and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the site.
- Conduct regular inspections of the building fabric and take appropriate action when required and ensure PPM programme is carried out effectively
- To compile and maintain records relating to the site(s); e.g. asset register, plans, plant testing, etc., taking any action which may be required
- To nurture and develop an effective working relationship with the tenants and ensure operational queries raised by them are dealt with efficiently
- To ensure all health and safety audits carried out in accordance with the planned programme and all follow up actions carried out within due timetable.
- Do you have budget management experience, in particular experience of managing a service charge budget?
- Do you have an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification or other relevant health and safety qualification/experience?
- Do you have contractor management experience?
- Do you have people management experience?
- Do you have a good technical understanding of building maintenance? If you require further information on this role please contact Dominique on 0207 1184848