Facilities Account ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a highly successful property company who are looking to appoint an experienced Facilities Account Manager in order to lead the day-to-day operational activity of all aspects within facilities management of their client account.
The Facilities Account Manager will be responsible for a range of disciplines within the built environment and to clients, customers and staff alike for the delivery and effective governance of all operational and business processes so as to ensure delivery of a first class service across our clients’ contract.
- Team Management
- Financial reporting
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance planning and control
- Security Services
- Cleaning and grounds maintenance management
- Management of contractors
- Customer relationship management
- Driving business performance and financial control
- Planning, implementation & control of site operations
- Quality Control – audits and inspections
- Health & Safety
- Development and introduction of new operational procedures
- Significant involvement in the preparation and execution of Business Plans and operational programmes, and the development of business
- Do you possess a full driving license?
- Do you hold relevant FM experience in both hard and soft services?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of driving business growth and a strong awareness of business systems?
- Do you have experience of multi property portfolio management?
- Do you hold a Health and Safety qualification (NEBOSH preferred)
If so, please contact either Ashley Cant OR Sam Lockley on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role.