Client Services Director (Property Management)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a major property organisation whom manage, develop and refurbish a diverse portfolio of commercial office buildings in Central London.
Due to growth they are now looking for this role to play a key role in the management of their team, finance, property, assets and customer service.
This role will take overall responsibility for the delivery of full property management service to clients whilst building strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of properties in the city of London and be required to lead and motivate a team of direct reports
- Management of internal / external service providers in multiple significant buildings
- Implementation and delivery of customer FM services
- To lead the preparation, implementation, monitoring and control of all service charge budgets
- KPI / SLA engagement across the business
- Negotiation of contracts
We are looking for an individual whom has the abilities and experience in the following areas:
- Leadership and credibility at senior level with property owners and major occupiers
- Team working and collaboration
- Communications skills
- Discretion and sensitivity in dealing with confidential matters
- Commercial financial management
- Detailed understanding of service charges and The Service Charge Code
- Understanding of property management operations and Health and Safety Management systems
- Flexible working
- Management of fit-out/commissioning of new buildings
- Management of large building M, E & P systems
- Utilities and building environmental management
Please speak to Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848, firstname.lastname@example.org