UK Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are recruiting for a Facilities Manager to join a leading entertainment business whose aim is to be the 1st choice venue for entertainment. Working for this innovative and dynamic company, the Facilities Manager will take responsibility for protecting the value and operational functionality of the company s UK & Ireland property assets.
The Facilities Manager will be a strong leader of people whom will manage and develop a team of Regional Facilities Managers. A key part of this role will be taking responsibility to develop the maintenance and repairs programme for the estate alongside tendering and managing contractors. You should have good financial management experience and also a good knowledge of health and safety management.
Experience and Skills required
- Proven experience in a Facilities Manager role in a multi-site retail, hospitality or leisure business
- Good experience of formal contract management including scoping of services for tendering
- Process and project management experience
- Good knowledge and experience of Health & Safety management
- Experience of risk assessment, management of contractor activities, safety management systems
- Capital Projects and property development
- Staff management, motivation and development
- Financial monitoring and management
- NEBOSH General Certificate and HSEQ certificate / diploma is an advantage
- This role will be based in West London but UK wide travel is required.
For further information on this role contact Robyn on 0207 118 4848