Interim Project ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are looking for a Project Manager on an initial interim basis to join our client’s facilities management team across a portfolio of buildings in Central London.
To manage and deliver the life cycle and small works projects from inception. To collaboratively work with Stakeholders as part of Integrated Project team including adherence and compliance with client’s systems of work.
To support the provision of a fully comprehensive project management strategy for the Lifecycle, Small works and any other Statutory Compliance works undertaken on the sites including but not limited to:
- Working with the team to ensure all quotations are completed and returned
- Management of any Life Cycle and Small works Project work including managing design, estimating, arranging for the ordering of materials and plant, resource planning and implementation of direct labour or contract labour
- Pre plan all works with relevant stakeholders and then liaise with all relevant parties
- Ensuring access is available and the planned works do not compromise day to day operations
- Responsible for the checking the built works to ensure defect free and management of any remedial works required.
- Where required support out of hours and weekend working in relation to projects that demand the level of management and resource, to be agreed with line manager
- Modify site drawings on AutoCAD as small works/Life Cycle
- Ideally technically qualified to minimum of HNC (Building/Mechanical) or Degree qualified and proven experience in engineering and building maintenance operations
- Part or professionally qualified in electrical/ mechanical engineering related discipline with a recognised professional body, or willing to engage with necessary additional learning to achieve status
- Relevant H&S qualification ideally Nebosh General or Construction Cert
- Ideally hold experience and appointment as AP Electrical & Mechanical
- Demonstrable experience working to British Standards and current regulations, including L8
- Good understanding and working knowledge of several software packages including Microsoft Office suite consisting of Access, MS Project, Visio and experienced in use of MIS systems and Asset Data base systems
- Experience of CDM regulations is a mandate
- Proven experienced in delivering multiple complex projects to a value of £1.0M, and high calibre experience of trouble shooting where required