Critical Systems ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have an interesting and exciting opportunity available for a Critical Systems Manager in the facilities department for a unique venue, working client direct. This role requires technical expertise and we are looking for an extremely experienced HV specialist for the main focus of this role. This is a genuine opportunity add to your skillset as you will be trained in other areas you may not be as experienced in, as long as you have the HV wow factor.
The role has been created to provide a real focus on the critical systems which provide power, life safety systems and technical control of the site. You will provide a robust service and maintain to an extremely high standard ensuring the site is fully compliant and best practice is met at all times. You will ensure all support systems are fully operational and thoroughly tested.
- Manage the HV/LV network as the appointed Authorising Engineer ensuring all systems are fully operation and compliant.
- Manage the life safety systems to ensure they are fully compliant identifying all risks and manage through clear procedures
- Manage the operation of the BMS system to ensure all plant is operating at its optimum setting to ensure best use of energy whilst meeting the operational requirements
- Support the roofing contractor and ensure all maintenance is carried out in accordance with the agreed schedule
- Other duties include carrying out permits to work, ensuring good Health & Safety practise and support the Head of Facilities Management with budgets.
- Leadership skills to manage contractors, sub-contractors and consultants to meet clear deadlines
Experience, skills and qualifications
- A recognised electrical qualification is essential
- Experience of managing a diverse High Voltage network as an Approved Person is essential
- Experience as acting as an Authorising Engineer for a High Voltage network is desirable.
- Membership of a recognised Institute is desirable
- Experience of managing life safety systems is desirable
- Experience of the operation and management of BMS systems is desirable
- Experience in major public venue is desirable
- Experience of working within a client organisation is desirable
If you have a wealth of experience managing HV networks apply now to email@example.com