Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for ensuring the hotel has the most suitable working environment for employees and guests. The function of the job is to ensure the day to day maintenance of the hotel’s facilities including both plant and services throughout the hotel as well as co-ordinate all actions related to Environment and Health and Safety.
In this client facing role you will present a professional, friendly and efficient impression of the Hotel at all times, ensuring that all tasks relating to guest comfort, guest satisfaction or the impression the guest receives of the Hotel are treated with utmost priority.
Other Duties will include:
- Team Management including the design and implementation of personal development plans (12 employees and on average 40 contractors).
- Contracts negotiation and management, including lifts, air conditioning, fire systems, kitchen equipment, security, electrical, waste management.
- P&L (£600K), Budgeting and Capex Projects Planning (£1M).
- Landlord, Head Office and legal team liaison.
- Health and Safety and Fire regulations compliance.
- Environmental Initiatives lead being fully conversant and comply with the Environmental Management System ISO14001.
Our client is looking for excellent client facing skills whilst being a first class communicator with excellent team leadership qualities. You will be a self-starter, able to work effectively alone whom can inspire confidence whilst presenting a certain gravitas. You will need a calm demeanour with the ability to remain un-flustered and maintain a cool head in different situations
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience of Facilities Management (Both Hard & Soft Services with a sound technical awareness
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of H&S legislation with IOSH/NEBOSH
- Outstanding oral/written communication skill Highly computer literate
- Highly numerate and confident with budgets with the ability to devise, manage and let an FM contract
- Up to 30% Bonus
- 20 days Holiday
- 6% Pension Contribution
- Free Car Parking
- Free Hotel Breaks (after 3 months service)
Please contact either Dominique Bradley or Peter Forshaw from Maxwell Stephens for an informal/confidential discussion and a full job description on 0207 118 4848 OR email an application to email@example.com