General ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a global success story, a true market leader with over 100 years’ experience in Facilities Management. With a customer portfolio of both private, public sector and international clients.
As General Manager you will take responsibility for a long term, high achieving Soft Facilities Management contract. The contract (£16 Million) is a single site contract and a five-star service delivery is a must.
To manage and develop all soft services ensuring continuity throughout the Soft FM Services within agreed financial parameters, operating procedures and all legislative requirements covering both operational and personnel training requirements to meet and exceed performance targets.
- Plan, Allocate and Evaluate Work of Individuals, Teams and Self
- Manage and Develop People
- Promote and Develop Effective Communication
- Achieve and Improve Service Delivery Targets
- Seek, Provide, Evaluate and Organise Information for Action
- Create and Maintain a Healthy, Safe, and Secure Environment
- Control Resources and Finance
- Promote and Develop Company Services
- Management Degree or Higher Level Diploma and skill based qualifications
- Previous experience in managing a service contract
- Sound knowledge of equipment and Health and Safety
- Previous experience in labour management
- Previous experience in financial accounting
- Experience of working with Trade Unions
You will be:
- Adventurous, persuasive and full of energy with an entrepreneurial edge
- Solutions and possibilities focused, particularly using the people around them to contribute to the realisation of objectives
- Imaginative, enthusiastic, resourceful, and enterprising to be able to deliver world class services
- Customer and team focused. Good communicator and good at building relationships.
- A team player; someone who is commercially focused and pays attention to detail, someone who takes ownership and is accountable
This is a real career opportunity, working for a business which is extremely people focused business that empowers their people and offers fantastic progression.
To learn more, please contact Stacey Amos on 0207 1184848 or email an application today to firstname.lastname@example.org