Maintenance Manager – Ref 589Back to Vacancies List
Our client are an extremely successful organisation with a large portfolio of buildings throughout the South East.
Due to their on-going success, they are looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to fulfil various key objectives which will include:
- To provide Hard FM service, which is extremely customer orientated
- The responsibility for all operational staff involved in the performance and quality of the mechanical, electrical and building fabric services at the sites.
- Supervision to ensure all buildings and infrastructure are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Ensuring the statutory compliance of all building services and the management of health and safety in all areas of responsibility as directed by line manager.
- The delivery of a value-for-money service
- Leadership with regards to energy reduction
- Strategic support
- To manage and lead third party contractors
The successful applicant will be educated to at least HNC or HND level in a building services related discipline. You will have substantial experience of managing a large team of directly employed and contract labour in a hard services function, as well as experience of financial management. You will have a proactive approach, be able to balance competing priorities, and have excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to delegate effectively will be essential to the role.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com