Estate ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a leasehold management company looking to appoint an experienced Estate Manager to be responsible for the day to day running of the estate, ensuring this is carried out efficiently and effectively in order to meet the expectations of the Board, leaseholders and tenants.
The successful post holder will be the public face of the Company, taking personal responsibility for upholding our clients’ values and goals.
- Facilities and building maintenance, including the management of service contracts and building/plant repairs.
- Financial and budget management
- Leaseholder and tenant relationships
- Staff and personnel management
Skills & Experience Required
- A commitment to providing the highest standards of customer service.
- Working with and managing a team.
- General estate management experience and facilities experience.
- Knowledge of property management and relevant landlord and tenant legislation.
- Ability to plan and prioritise.
- Budgetary and financial planning experience.
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Membership of the Institute of Residential Property Managers (Desirable).