Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a national news agency for the UK and Ireland and a leading multimedia content provider. We are recruiting for a Facilities Manager to join their busy team working out of their 40,000 sq ft London Headquarters.
Overview of the role
Reporting to the Group Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the management and delivery of facilities operations throughout the site.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Co-ordination and supervision of the day to day maintenance of the building.
- Monitoring the performance and compliance of service providers.
- Ensuring the effective delivery of internal and external provisioned services.
- Active promotion of health and safety across the site.
- Provision of site inductions for new staff and contractors.
- Promote site security, ensuring the correct protocols are adhered to.
- Liaising with key business managers and tenants for all building related matters.
- Ensure post and courier services are delivered correctly.
- Ensure vending and hospitality services are delivered correctly.
- Co-ordination of office moves and changes
- Procurement of office related items and consumables
- Ensure financial compliance in line with agreed budgets
- Actively contributing to annual budget preparations
The successful candidate will have the following attributes;
- Previous experience in a facilities management role.
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Strong organisational skills
- Be approachable with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Pro-active approach to delivering improvements where opportunities exist
- A health and safety qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH) would be advantageous.
- Membership of BIFM
- Previous experience of Hard Services support
If you have what we’re looking for and want to make a difference at a busy media company, we can offer an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career in facilities management.
Please contact Lilly Yuill for more information on 0207 118 4848 OR send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org