Interim UK Facilities Manager (3-6 Months)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are recruiting for an interim, immediate start Facilities Manager to join a leading entertainment business who’s aim is to be the 1st choice venue for entertainment. Working for this innovative and dynamic company, the Facilities Manager will report directly into the Director of Operations and take responsibility for protecting the value and operational functionality of the company s UK & Ireland property assets.
The Facilities Manager will be a strong leader of people whom will manage and develop a team of 4 Regional Facilities Managers. A key part of this role will be to manage cost efficiencies, working with the Head of Procurement regarding utilities and energy management, and to develop the maintenance and repairs programme for the estate alongside the tendering and managing contractors.
You should have good financial management experience and also a good knowledge of health and safety management.
Experience and Skills required
- Proven experience in a Facilities Manager role in a multi-site retail, hospitality or leisure business (circa 50 plus sites).
- To run an end to end contract tender process for facilities contractors across all areas.
- Process and project management experience
- Good knowledge and experience of Health & Safety management
- Experience of risk assessment, management of contractor activities, safety management systems
- Capital Projects and property development
- Staff management, motivation and development
- Financial monitoring and management
Note: This role will be based in West London but UK wide travel is required.
For further information on this role contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848