General ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a leading accommodation provider seeking an experienced General/Facilities Manager to manage and lead a team responsible for the day to day management of a large single site based in South East London.
The position is hands on, ensuring the property meets its key performance indicators, as well as maintaining the excellent brand reputation in all aspects of the service delivery.
- Marketing & Lettings
- Health & Safety
- People Management
- Budget Control
- Building Management
- Customer Service
- Personal Standards
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be an excellent team leader with experience of engaging and motivating a team
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing to a range of stakeholders
- Be able to handle difficult conversations with good influencing and negotiating skills
- Be customer focused and be able to ensure that consistently good customer service is delivered providing reassurance to the client
- Have a background in facilities management
- Have a sound understanding of health and safety (IOSH as a minimum)
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.