Facilities Manager – Hard ServicesBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a successful FM Service Provider looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to manage the effective and efficient utilisation of all available resources including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and other resources.
The successful candidate will ensure that all business and service level requirements are achieved for the designated business unit and ensure that the service provided to the facilities meets the contract specification and is managed in a compliant and safe manner.
- To monitor, evaluate and control the use of sub-contractors and suppliers.
- To monitor, evaluate and control the performance of all labour resources.
- To ensure that all planned and preventative maintenance programmes are completed to time and budget.
- To compile and prepare tenders.
- To assist the contract manager in the financial and commercial activities of the contracts.
- To assist in the broader operational management of the service, including covering for other managers and contributing to the planning and development of the service.
- Organise/Coordinate and assist with the compiling and production of various reports including Monthly reports, Lifecycle Condition Surveys and various other specific projects.
- To meet and exceed contract specific KPI’s and ensure contract compliance at all times.
- Provide specialist input as required across all FM contracts including assistance with Bids/Tenders when necessary.
- Compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 at all times.
- To facilitate and procure training as required.
- To engage with the client and attend meetings as required.
- To ensure full compliance with relevant health and safety requirements, including acting as a safety representative for the designated business unit.
- To promote the highest possible level of customer care.
- To ensure all company systems and procedures are implemented at all times.
- To cover as required in the absence of the Operations Manager.
- To participate in the branch call-out rota where necessary.
- Ensure that relevant Task Specific Risk Assessments are available for tasks such as but not limited to Work at Height, Electrical, Gas, COSHH and Manual Handling.
- Ensure Good Housekeeping at all times.
- To carry out any other duties necessary for the delivery of the service.
- M&E qualified and/or trades background
- Experience of managing a multi-site operation within a contract environment.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of PPM and reactive maintenance.
- Possess a sound knowledge and understanding of energy/utilities management and renewable/sustainable energy provision.
- Experience of Staff and operative management.
- Experience of Budget management.
- Experience of Sub-contractor management.
- Knowledge of industry health and safety requirements. Prepare relevant SHE documentation and guide colleagues to comply with health and safety regulations.
- Whilst working hours are contracted, the post holder will be expected to take a responsible attitude to delivering work objectives, which may involve on occasion working longer hours.
- The ability to obtain enhanced PVG clearance through Disclosure Scotland is essential.
- Membership of BIFM desirable.
A current clean driving licence is essential.
If you think you have what it takes and meet the above criteria, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.