Property Operations Manager – Maternity CoverBack to Vacancies List
This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Operations Manager to be part of a world-renowned group in financial services. Property Services is tasked with ensuring that the Group’s property strategy reflects the over-arching corporate objectives and that all operational premises are fit for purpose. With direct responsibility for the provision of professionally-delivered maintenance, cleaning, catering and security services, its role also covers front of house operations and a host of business support and back-room functions that help to keep moving forward. These include amongst others help desk, switchboard, room bookings, audio-visual, printing and couriers. In addition, Property Services is responsible for project delivery (both capital and revenue) and the management of moves and churn.
Reporting to the Head of Property Operations, you will take responsibility for ensuring that FM services to the designated sites are of the required quality, that operational performance targets are achieved, that services are delivered consistently and that the expectations of the internal customers (i.e. the occupiers within the designated sites) are met or exceeded.
A major aspect of the role will be customer facing, there will be a substantial degree of exposure to end users and key stakeholders on a regular basis, be that to attend regular/scheduled operational meetings or to support specific initiatives and/or projects. Accordingly, an appropriate air of authority, coupled with particularly strong interpersonal skills, will be required.
Experience & Key Skills
- Extensive relevant facilities management experience, preferably encompassing both hard and soft services within a related sector/industry
- Experience of service charge budgeting/accounting within a property/facilities management environment
- Understanding of landlord & tenant relationships and commercial leases such as they impact the day to day occupation of multi-let buildings
- Management and/or supervision of staff and contractors/suppliers, ideally including front-of-house operations
- Management of H&S and other compliance-related activities
- Implementation, and management, of agile working environments
- Experience of project planning and delivery, ideally with a knowledge of basic AutoCAD functionality
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, suppliers and key/senior stakeholders
- Numerate with high level of attention to detail
- Good leader as well as a team player with well developed interpersonal skills
- Confidence and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Professional, presentable and articulate
- Membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. BIFM, IFMA, RICS)
- FM-related qualification (BIFM Qual, MSc, DipFM, CFM, etc);
- Customer service-related qualification (NVQ levels 1-4 and higher)
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Stacey Amos on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com